If you feel you have any issues with the following Disclaimer or Terms & Conditions, I kindly request that you exit this website.
The information contained on this website and downloadable program is for informational purposes only. It is intended to be used by the reader to make informed decisions about their health. It should not be used as a substitute for treatment by or the advice of a professional health-care provider. The author will not be held responsible for the use or misuse of the information on this website or program materials which includes any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any recipes, suggestions, or procedures described hereafter.
The program statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or to be considered medical or psychological advice.
Not Medical Advice
I am not a medical doctor, dietician, nor nutritionist. I do not hold a degree in medicine, dietetics, or nutrition. I make no claims to any specialized medical training, nor do I dispense medical advice or prescriptions. Before engaging in any diet and/or lifestyle change, please consult with your wellness team, and then make your own well informed decisions based upon what is best for your unique genetics, culture, conditions, and stage of life. I serve as a coach, educator, and guide who helps you reach your own health and wellness goals.
Terms & Conditions
The website reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Program from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new Program materials, shall be subject to the Terms of Program. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in further action. You agree to use the Program at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Program.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your Program may only be used by one person – a single program shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password if one is provided to you. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Program, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment and Refunds
- A valid credit card or paypal account is required to purchase the Program.
- The Program is purchased in advance and is non-refundable due to the digital nature of it.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify the Program (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Programs are subject to change at anytime.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Program.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- You acknowledge and agree that all content and information, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material (also known as “Content”) provided on the Website, Forum or through the Program is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Program, and except as expressly permitted herein, shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
- All content posted on the forums is must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Program or forum. Your posts or materials uploaded remain yours.
- The look and feel of the Program is copyright © 2013 All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from us.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Our company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that our company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Program; what Content you access via the Program; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release Company from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Program. The Program may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate.
- The program, services, content, website and any software are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that use of the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
In no event shall company or its suppliers, or their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable with respect to the website or the services or the subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- Your use of the Program is at your sole risk. The Program is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to Program purchasers and is available via email or our contact page.
- You understand that we use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Program.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Program or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Program.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Program, use of the Program, or access to the Program without the express written permission from us.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) to any owners or Program participants will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Program, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted.
© 2016 Kirsti Pesso